Children will be provided opportunities to:
• learn about ecology and the environment, i.e. weather, plants, animals, insects, gardening, conservation, etc.
• develop use and awareness of their five senses.
• learn how to explore through the use of the senses and other instruments such as the microscope, scales.
• foster their curiosity and inquiry skills.
• learn about various properties of things around us, i.e. magnetic properties, liquid, solids, gases, temperature.
• learn measuring, lengths, weight, distance and time concepts.
• develop observation, prediction and cause and effect skills.