Children will be encouraged and helped to learn how to:
• problem-solve and develop critical thinking skills.
• create activities which develop imagination.
• develop understanding of spatial relationships - under, over, around, etc.
• classify, sort, match, and identify objects.
• acquire knowledge of the environment and self.
• understand the concept of opposites.
• identify and name the 26 letters of the alphabet.
• identify an object in a group as same or different.
• recognize and print their own name.